When Son Heung-min scored two goals, “Kyaa~” 30,000 cheers without a mask, exceeded 100 decibels

 The cheers of football fans who took off their masks for the first time in 4 years echoed in Ulsan.

The soccer team led by coach Klinsman faced Columbia at Ulsan Munsu Stadium at 8:00 pm on the 24th, and Son Heung-min scored a multi-goal, but scored two goals in the second half and drew 2-2. Korea will continue its match against Uruguay in Seoul on the 28th.

The national team players who achieved the feat of reaching the round of 16 at the Qatar World Cup returned to their teams without even having time to celebrate in Korea. The first A-match held in Korea after the World Cup was like a festival. On this day, Ulsan heated up with 30,000 spectators despite the chilly weather of 10 degrees.

Even the mask-wearing obligation had been lifted. Soccer fans shouted to their heart’s content at Munsu Stadium and vomited out the resentment they had accumulated during the COVID-19 era. There were so many people that traffic in downtown Ulsan was paralyzed three hours before the game that started at 8:00 pm.

On that day, 35,727 fans gathered at the Ulsan Munsu Stadium to fill the crowd. The enthusiasm for the national soccer team was so hot that even a few hundred thousand won was added. Huge crowds of fans gathered to see the main players advancing to the round of 16.

The popularity of the players could also be gauged through the cheers of the fans. When Kim Min-jae appeared, shouts of “Wow woah woah~” broke out as if it were a ‘stage of friendship’. When Cho Kyu-seong appeared, the women’s high-pitched decibels suddenly stung their ears.카지노

The biggest shout was Son Heung-min, who appeared at the end. Munsu Stadium was shaken at the appearance of the national team captain wearing number 7. Lee Kang-in, who was unable to start, also enjoyed great popularity as soon as he was introduced.

In the 10th minute of the first half, Son Heung-min’s long-awaited opening goal finally broke. It was so hot that the stadium decibel exceeded 100. Son Heung-min added a goal from a free kick in the 45th minute of the first half.

Despite Son Heung-min’s great performance, Korea missed a chance to win by conceding two runs in the second half. Although the victory was missed, Ulsan was filled with football fever of 30,000 spectators. / jasonseo34@osen.co.kr

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *